Iris ID regularly offers several options for learning about our technology and products. Training offerings such real-time hands-on training at our Cranbury, NJ facility, on-line web-based training (Webinars), and custom on-site training classes.
Technical Training at Iris ID (Cranbury, New Jersey)
Iris ID – Entry Access Control (EAC) Technical Training
Presented by our Technical Services Team at our Cranbury, NJ office, the EAC technical training classes provide the most comprehensive information on the Iris ID products used in a Physical Access Control application. These session include hands-on practical training, and an optional exam for receiving Iris ID certification. This training session is recommended for technical personnel who will be installing, configuring, or servicing Iris ID products in a physical access control application.
- The basics of Iris Biometric Technology.
- iCAM7S Series hardware details.
- EAC system installation, configuration, and system integration.
- EAC software operation.
- Wiegand input and output.
- Smart Card Integration.
- System Troubleshooting.
The standard EAC Technical Training is a 2 day session.
Day 1 – 9:00 am through 4:00 pm (lunch is provided), Day 2 – 9:00 am through 2:30 pm (all times are Eastern Time)
The length of the sessions and addition/subtraction of subject matter can be adjusted based on the attendees requirements.
Any changes to the standard subjects and/or the length of the training session must be agreed upon by all attendees prior to the scheduled session.
Reservations and payment for the EAC Technical Training session are required at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled session. Up to 8 seats are available for each session so early reservations are highly recommended.
2020 Schedule for Technical Training at Iris ID (Cranbury, NJ)
Training classes are offered at the Iris ID Systems offices located in Cranbury, NJ. Please contact your Iris ID sales representative to check on availability and to reserve seats for the scheduled dates listed below.
Cranbury, NJ – Training Class Schedule
- Due to COVID-19 all in-person training classes have been cancelled
NOTE: Dates and availability are subject to change without notice.
Advanced reservations (at least two weeks prior to the scheduled training session) is required. Reserving seats earlier than two weeks is recommended, as seats are limited to 8 people per session.
Iris ID charges $100/ per person (per session) to our partners for training at our facility. This helps defray the cost of course materials (provided to the participant to take home), and the continental breakfasts and lunches we provide. Attendees are responsible for all other expenses, including travel, hotel and dinner.
Non-partners may inquire about training classes via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability. If you are not a partner, charges for training (per person) are subject to change at anytime, and may often not reflect partner discounted training rates. Priority placement for Iris ID Partners is given prior to placement of a non-partner in any of our scheduled training classes.
Steps for Enrollment
- Send a registration/enrollment request to email@example.com
- Provide the desired subject(s) that you wish to have for training.
- Provide the scheduled date(s) you wish to attend.
- Provide the name of all attendees. (include email address, phone number, and company affiliation)
- Wait for availability confirmation from Iris ID. (usually provided within 24 hours in the form of either an email and/or phone call)
- Provide Payment once confirmation approval of training has been issued by Iris ID. (Payment instructions are listed below)
- A registration and payment confirmation will be sent prior to training. (Only individuals that have been confirmed enrollment and have paid for the training will be able to attend).
Payment for Training can be made in one or two ways
- To pay by credit card use Credit Card Authorization Form (download) and fax it to 609-819-4736 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Purchase Order covering the $100.00 per person (per class) Training Enrollment Fee to can be either be faxed to 609-819-4736, or sent by email to email@example.com, with the line item: “IrisAccess Training- $100.00” for each person attending. Please include a PO reference Number in the covering correspondence.
NOTE: Travel, Lodging, and dinner expenses are NOT provided by Iris ID. Click here to see the listing of nearby lodging alternatives that can be reserved at Iris ID’s prevailing corporate rate. A map showing how to find us can be printed out here as well.
Iris Recognition Training at a Customer or Integrator’s Facility
Iris ID can provide custom technical training sessions at a partner or end-user facility. These “on-site” training sessions are charges per a fee schedule and all expenses are to be paid by requester. To learn more about this training option and the associated fee schedule, please contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.