If your Iris ID product requires repair or service you may request a RMA by completing the form below and clicking on the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
- Once we receive your RMA Request a member of our Technical Services team will review the request and determine if based on the description of the problem if repair or service of the unit is required.
- If the RMA Request appears to be valid, you will receive an RMA number and shipping instructions in an email response before the end of the next business day.
- If the Technical Services team member suspects that the problem does not require the unit to be repaired or serviced then you will receive an email or phone response with suggestions on how to resolve the issue.
Please complete the form with accurate contact and shipping information for this will be used for all correspondence concerning the RMA and the return shipping of the product.
Provide as much detail as possible for the problem description including any troubleshooting steps that have been performed to avoid delays in processing If you have already contacted and have been working with a Technical Services team member then please enter the Incident Number provided so that we can reference this issue.
- Standard RMA = The customer sends the problem device to Iris ID first. The RMA will be evaluated and repair estimate issued within 10 business days. No additional fees charged. Out-of-warranty devices charged evaluation, parts, labor, & shipping cost.
- Expedited RMA = The customer sends the problem device to Iris ID first. The RMA will be evaluated before the end of the next business day after receiving. $80.00 usd Expedite fee charged per device despite warranty status. Out-of-warranty devices charged evaluation, parts, labor, & shipping cost.
- Advance Replacement RMA = An advanced replacement unit is shipped to the customer first. This service requires a Credit Card form or Purchase Order (from partner company) for the cost of the device plus a $120.00 usd Advanced Replacement fee per device despite warranty status. The problem device will be sent by the customer to Iris ID for evaluation. Repair cost will be determined and subtracted from the refund issued for the cost of the unit provided. Note: The Advanced Replacement fee is not refunded. The replacement unit is retained by the customer. Out-of-warranty devices charged evaluation, parts, labor, & shipping cost.
Note: An RMA number must be acquired from IRIS ID prior to shipping. Units delivered to IRIS ID without an RMA number may be refused and returned to the sender.
Please read all RMA Policy & conditions (links below):