OEM Iris Recognition Camera Module
|DUAL IRIS||FACE CAMERA||FLASH LED|
- High Speed Iris Capture & Matching in a compact package
- On or Off Device Iris Template Matching
- Up to 100K User record local 1:N matching in 1 second
- National ID Quality Iris Image – Standards Compliant
- Intuitive User Interface with Virtual LED Indication
- 5 MP face camera White LED flash
- Comfortable Capture Distance 28~38 cm (11~15 Inches)
- Flexible Mounting Options
- USB 3.0 Powered
Iris ID has been producing commercial iris recognition systems since 1997. In thousands of locations, IrisAccess® authenticates the iris identity of more persons than all other iris platforms combined. Iris ID’s rich experience in iris recognition is exemplified in the iCAM R100.
Previous handheld iris recognition systems required significant cooperation and for a subject to remain completely motionless in order to capture high quality iris images. Iris ID has developed a series of algorithms which provide the capability to capture iris images in any environment.
High Speed – Dual Iris capture
The iCAM R100 performs high-speed dual iris capture and outputs high quality ISO standards compliant images. Both eyes can be simultaneously captured. The R100 provides an unparalleled intuitive user interface, which makes the process easier for the user and operator. The R100 is also equipped with an orientation sensor and left and right iris capture management controls which can be selected prior to or during the process.
- Portable Enrollment Systems
- Time & Attendance Clocks
- Iris Identity Dependent Application
- Public Safety
- Entitlement Programs
- National ID
iDATA iCAM R100 SDK
Iris ID provides an API SDK to enable all functions of the R100-series. The development environment and functionality of the SDK for the R100-series module closely mimics those of the widely deployed iData SDK for the IrisAccess iCAM series cameras. Application developers familiar with the other Iris ID development tools will find integration to be very simple.
Three versions of the SDK are available:
- Image Capture only
- Image Capture & Quality Metrics
- Image Capture, Quality Metrics and Matching
Sample Application Source Code
The sample application source code is delivered as a part of the SDK. Sample SDK code is provided in C++ and C#.
A runtime only application is available for customer evaluation which provides the functionality to perform iris image capture and iris template matching.
|R100 series (OEM Iris Camera Module)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||55.41″ x 2.21″ x 1.69″ (137.6mm x 56.3mm x 43mm)|
|Power Input||USB Powered (3.0 Port Only)|
Power Adapter Powered, 5VDC
Operational Power: 4.3 watts/Standby Power: 2.3 watts
|Iris Camera||1.2MP Auto & Manual Dual Iris Capture with B&W Image Sensor|
|Iris Capture Range||11″~ 15″ (28cm ~ 38cm)|
|Face Image Camera||Face Camera CMOS – 5MP|
|Flash||High Output Flash for Face Capture|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (or higher)|
|Orientation Sensor||Built-in Orientation Sensor|
|Indication||External: Blue LED – Power Indication, Green / Red / Amber LED – Status|
Internal: Green LED for Right Eye Positioning
Sound (Optional by Application)
|SDK||Windows COM, Android, Embedded LINUX|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 122°F (0°C ~ 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 203°F (-20°C ~ 95°C)|
|Humidity||0 ~ 95% Non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, KC, Eye Safety, ISO Standard, KISA|
Items Required for Use of This Product
Required Equipment (not provided by Iris ID)
- Windows based PC (Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Minimum Computer requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), or Windows 7 (64-bit) OS
- 512MB RAM (or higher)
- x86 Processor, 2.0 GHz (or higher)
- 2GB available HDD space or above
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 3.5
- Mouse, SVGA Monitor, Keyboard
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port (or higher)
- USB 2.0 port may be used but the iCAM R100 will require external power adapter.
USB 3.0 or higher is recommended.
Optional Support for:
- Android Devices
- Embedded LINUX devices
N O T E An available and dedicated USB 2.0 compliant port is needed to properly use the iCAM R100.