iCAM Entry™ is a software application that enables easy addition of Iris Recognition to any Wiegand based Physical Access Control System (PACS) or Time & Attendance solutions.
Single door operation with iCAM alone also possible by the enabling the On Device Enrollment feature which is password protected.
- Enrollment on any connected device
- On device – Duplicate User screening function
- Management of iCAM 7101 model
iCAM Entry™ ensures both simplicity and high performance.
Encrypted iris templates are stored in the device with or without user biographic information.
iCAM Entry™ simplifies the installation and operation of the iris recognition.
On device or PC managed enrollment
- The system is compatible with standard IT equipment, card readers and door controllers
- Advanced enrollment tools and processes
- Devices can transfer data to other access control and Time and Attendance systems
- Built in Screen Prompting for time and attendance (such as Job Codes)
iCAM Entry™ provides a simple intuitive GUI for enrollment and Data distribution to other iCAM 7101 devices.
With iCAM Entry™ all iCAM’s simply appear as a conventional card reader to virtually any wiegand based access control and Time and Attendance systems.
- Connects with all iCAM 7101 devices
- Communication via Ethernet, Wiegand and RS-232/422
- iCAM device configuration and feature administration via web configuration tool
- Device Database management: user record creation, deletion backup and data broadcast to other devices
- Store and retrieve transaction logs for the use in an Access Control or Time & Attendance system
- Device I/O – Wiegand, Relay, GPI, RS232 and RS422
- Import user data from CSV file