Iris ID is currently searching for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Manager, to increase our IoT/home automation product market share. This position is based in Cranbury NJ.
About the Role
This individual manages sales and marketing efforts, collaborating with cross-functional teams, to grow eCommerce sales and increase market share across online distribution channels.
This role supports the strategic development of Iris ID home automation solution:
- Implementing customer strategies to accelerate sales growth across indirect & direct sales channels.
- Driving a superior digital shelf activation (assortment, merchandising, content)
- Consulting on marketing tactics to deliver profitable sales and market share growth.
This position is responsible for US & Canadian sales and marketing of Iris ID home automation products. This also includes working with the members of Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance and External Partners to build and manage strategic workstreams and to execute those workstreams. The role will be responsible for ensuring key initiatives and objectives are reached within defined timelines, budget, and revenue growth targets.
What You Will Do
- Develop a Sales & Marketing plan to drive Iris ID IoT/home automation products.
- Implement the Iris ID strategic business plan in North America
- Review market analytics and reporting to management.
- Act as internal eCommerce champion evangelizing partners and consumers.
- Cultivate new channel to increase market share
- Take advantage of Pure Play and Omnichannel ecommerce platforms.
- Oversee Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central Analysis and develop business expansion recommendations
- Provide customer support by phone, or online as requested.
- Develop, manage, and communicate project plan(s) that track key milestones, deliverables, rollout progress, leading indicators, and performance metrics
- Communicate status / results regularly to key stakeholders
- Identify risks within customers and build risk mitigation strategies
- Identify gaps in assortment and distribution and communicate to management.
- Monitor and follow-up shopper and customer online activities
Who You Are
- University degree, preferably in business administration, economics, marketing
- Minimum Five (5) years and more of marketing and/or support of eCommerce websites, marketplaces and retailers
- Two plus (2+) years of direct management or supervisory support of a team of tactical e-commerce focused resources.
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to simplify complex concepts
- Strong data analysis skills with an ability to turn information into intelligence for decision making
- Demonstrated experience in taking an initiative to bring an idea into reality successfully
- Ability to analyze customer’s needs, find customer trigger points and turn into business opportunities
- Preference for experience in Amazon Vendor & Seller Central, Amazon Advertising Platform, SalesForce or other CRM solutions
- Working knowledge of eCommerce technologies (e.g. PIM, CMS, Omniture, etc.)
- History of working with sales, marketing teams and large customers to drive growth initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships on all levels
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency
- Strong organizational & collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype.
- TRAVEL: Ability and willingness to travel to domestic & international locations.
What We Can Offer You
At Iris ID, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Iris ID is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.